- Canon ts202 printer not connect to my PC
Canon TS202 Printer Not Connect To My Computer
Your printer not connecting to your computer might frustrate you. But, if you have a close look at the issue, the reason will be something that you would have expected the least. So, if your Canon TS202 printer is not connecting to your computer, perform the checks and steps given on this page to get your issue fixed in no time. Continue reading this page to solve Canon TS202 printer not connect to my computer issue.
Initial checks to be done:
- Turn the printer on:
- Before you move on to any advanced troubleshooting method to fix the printer connection issue, check if you have turned your printer ON.
- If the printer stays turned OFF, then there is no use in trying to connect it to your computer.
- Check the USB cable:
- Another major reason for the printer refusing to connect to your computer is the USB cable that you are using.
- Connect the cable firmly.
- If the cable is damaged, replace it with a new one that is compatible with your printer.
- Restart your printer:
- Still if the Canon TS202 printer is not connecting to your computer, restart both printer and computer.
- This can fix the connection issue in most cases.
- Check the printer driver:
- If the printer driver installed on your computer is not compatible with your OS or if the driver is outdated, then the printer will not connect to the computer.
- In such cases, you can reinstall the printer driver.
- Initially, make sure you remove the existing driver completely from your computer.
Now, proceed with the steps given here to install the latest printer driver and connect your Canon TS202 printer to your computer.
Steps to install the printer driver for Canon TS202
- Download the printer driver installer from the official Canon site and double click on the downloaded file and begin the setup.
- Turn on your printer.
- Make sure not to connect the USB cable now.
- Click on the Start Setup option in the startup window.
- Click on the arrow to select the region and click Next.
- In the license agreement window, click Yes to accept the License Agreement.
- In the Extended Survey Program window, click on the option you want to agree or disagree and proceed further.
- Now, the installation wizard will prompt you to connect the USB cable.
- Connect the printer and computer using a USB cable.
- Carry out the remaining steps and complete the setup.
To check if you have connected your Canon TS202 printer to your computer, print a test page. If the Canon TS202 printer not connect to my computer, contact us for remote assistance to get the issue fixed.