Canon Printer Software
Canon Printer Software for PC
The Canon Printer Software for PC can be downloaded and installed from the software CD provided in the printer box or the manufacturer website. Glance through the forthcoming steps to obtain the printer software on your Windows or Mac PC.
Procedure to Download the Canon Printer Software on your PC
- Power on your Windows PC if it is turned off.
- Place the software CD in the disc drive of your computer.
- Click the Computer icon which is located on the desktop and select the CD/DVD drive.
- Copy the setup file and paste it in the desired folder on your computer.
- Double-click on the Setup file to open it.
- Carry with the instructions on the screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions if prompted.
- Wait for few minutes until the installation completes.
Instruction to Download the Canon Software on your PC
- The Canon driver software is available in the software CD provided in the printer box or the manufacturer site.
- To install from the installation CD, check if your computer has a disc drive in it. The latest version of Mac device does not have a disc drive. So, copy the content of the CD and paste to a local folder on your computer.
- Once you paste, a set of files appear on the screen. Double-click on the setup file. Now an Installer window opens. Carry with the guidelines on the screen and complete the process.
- Follow the forthcoming steps to download the Canon printer driver from the manufacturer website.
- Open a browser on your computer and visit the manufacturer site. Provide the Product Series, Model, and Document type. Select the operating system and version of your computer.
- Click on the Download button. Wait for a while until the download completes. Locate the downloaded file in the destination folder. Double-click on the folder and open it.
- Click on the Setup file and carry with the instructions on the screen. The file format for Mac OS is .dmg and .exe for Windows. Extract the file if it is in .zip format.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by enabling its checkbox. While installing the software, select the mode of connection between your Canon printer and computer.
- You can select either as wired or wireless depending on the specifications of your printer and computer. Click OK and save the changes you made. Follow the guidelines on the screen and complete the installation process by clicking on the Finish button.
- For Windows system, your printer will be automatically connected to your computer. In Mac device, you have to link your Canon printer manually. Now you can perform all the functions of your Canon Printer Software For PC.