- Canon Printer Offline Issue On Windows 10
Fix Canon Printer Offline Windows 10 Issue
The Canon printer offline Windows 10 issue occurs when your Canon printer is not detected by the computer.
Like any other hardware device, printers also encounter bugs, issues, and errors while connecting to various other devices. One of these issues is the “offline” message that occurs even when it is properly connected. If you come across the Printer Offline issue while accessing your Canon printer on your Windows 10 computer, then make use of the solutions given below.
- Initially, confirm that the printer is connected to an electrical outlet and turned on.
- If you have connected the printer using a USB cable, then check the cable and replace it if required.
- If the printer is connected over a wireless network, then make sure that your wireless router is turned on.
Still, if you see the “offline” error, then proceed with these solutions.
Turn ON the printer status:
- On your Windows 10 computer, click the Start menu, go to the Settings window, and select the Devices option.
- Right-click on your printer’s icon and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Now, click the Printer menu.
- See if the Use Printer Offline option is selected. If it is selected, then deselect the option.
- Restart your system and verify whether the issue has been fixed. If you are getting the same offline issue on iPhone, check out this.
Delete the pending print jobs:
- Click Start > Settings > Devices.
- Locate your Canon printer icon and make a right-click on it.
- From the options listed, click the See what’s printing option.
- Now, in the print queue, see if there are any pending print jobs.
- Remove all the print jobs from the print queue.
- Restart the printer and check if the issue has been fixed.
Reinstall the Canon Printer Driver:
There may be an issue with the Canon printer driver installed on your computer. So, you need to uninstall and then reinstall the driver.
- After uninstalling the printer driver from your computer, go to the official Canon site.
- Search for your printer model and go to its support page.
- Choose your operating system and download the compatible printer driver.
- Run the downloaded installer and install the printer driver on your computer.
After performing all the solutions given here, your printer should be detected by your Windows computer. Still, if you face the Canon printer offline Windows 10 issue, click the call button to get remote assistance from our technical experts.