- Offline Issue On Canon Printer iPhone
How To Fix Canon Printer Offline Issue On iPhone?
The Canon printer offline message appears if your iPhone cannot communicate with the Canon printer. There are several reasons for this problem. To resolve it, perform the troubleshooting steps given below.
- Check if the Canon printer is turned on.
- Make sure your iPhone and the Canon printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Remove the power cable from your printer and the power source.
- Disconnect your router’s power cable from the electrical outlet.
- Hold the volume or power button on your iPhone until you see the power slider.
- Drag the power slider to turn off your iPhone.
- Now, press the side (power) button to turn it on again.
- Reconnect the router’s power cable to the electrical outlet.
- Also, connect the printer’s power cable to the power source.
- Check if you could print from the iPhone without any error.
- If the issue persists, perform the following steps.
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Select the General option followed by the Reset option.
- Tap the Reset Network Settings option. This will reset the wireless network settings on your iPhone.
- On the printer’s control panel, hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Now, locate the WPS button on the router and hold it.
- Note: You have to press the router’s WPS button within 2 minutes of pressing the printer’s Wi-Fi button.
- Check if the Wi-Fi LED on the printer stays lit. This indicates that the Canon printer is successfully connected to Wi-Fi.
- Launch the Settings screen on your iPhone.
- Tap Wi-Fi and turn on the Wi-Fi toggle.
- Connect your iPhone to the same Wi-Fi to which the printer is connected to.
- Check if the Printer Offline error is fixed.
- Now your Canon printer offline issue is fixed, you should be able to print from your iPhone with ease.