- Canon Pixma MG2522 Offline Issue
Resolve Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer Offline Issue
Canon Pixma MG2522 printer helps you to print from any device easily and supports a high-speed USB interface. Sometimes you may face the offline printer issue due to various reasons. Consider the steps that are given below to fix the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer offline issue.
Step 1: Initial troubleshooting
- Confirm that the printer is turned on.
- If you see any errors are displayed on the screen, continue with the on-screen instructions to fix the error.
- If the printer’s LCD screen is blank, connect the printer’s power cord to another power outlet and verify whether the issue is resolved.
- If the printer is in sleep mode, wake it up by pressing the Home button on the printer’s control panel.
- If the printer is turned on, but shows offline on your computer, then check the USB cable used to connect the printer to the computer.
- Replace the USB cable if you find it to be defective.
- Make use of a new standard USB cable to connect the printer to the computer.
Step 2: Set the printer as a default one
- Open the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Right-click on the Canon printer and select the Set as default printer option from the displayed list.
Step 3: Turn Printer online
- If you have any documents in the queue, clear it.
- Right-click on the printer and select See what’s printing.
- Go to the Printer menu and select the Cancel All Documents option from the displayed list.
- Now, make sure that the Use Printer Offline option is not selected.
- If the Pause Printing option is selected, uncheck it.
- If still, Canon Pixma MG2522 printer offline issue persists, reinstall the printer driver to start printing again.