- Setup Canon Pixma MegaTank Printer
How To Do Canon Pixma MegaTank Printer Setup?
The Canon PIXMA MegaTank printers come with ink tanks and whenever the ink level gets low, you just need to fill that particular ink tank to continue printing. The Canon Pixma Megatank printer setup can be easily done by performing the simple setup steps given below.
- The Canon PIXMA MegaTank printer.
- Print Heads (black and color).
- Ink Bottles.
- Power Cord.
- Safety and Important Information.
- Getting Started Manual.
- Take out the printer and other box contents from the box.
- Remove the orange protective tape around the printer.
- Open the scanning unit, remove the orange protective tape, and remove the protective material inside the scanning unit.
- Remove the packing materials and the orange protective tape from the print heads.
- Now, insert the L print head on the left side and the R print head on the right side of the printer.
- Close the print head locking cover and press them down until they snap into position.
- Press down both the joint buttons until they snap.
- Now close the scanning unit.
Steps To Pouring Ink
- Open the scanning unit.
- Open the gray ink tank cover and then open the tank cap on the left side of the printer.
- Hold the gray ink bottle upright; gently twist and remove the bottle cap.
- Align the ink bottle nozzle with the inlet.
- Slowly stand the ink bottle upside down.
- Gently remove the ink bottle from the inlet once the ink tank is full and close the tank cap to secure the ink.
- Now close the ink tank cover.
- Follow the same process for the other ink tanks. The nozzle of the ink bottle fits only in the respective inlet.
- Finally, close the scanning unit.
How To Load Paper?
- Extend the paper support from the back of the printer.
- Open the feed slot cover and slide the paper guide to the right edge.
- Load two are more sheets of paper.
- Slide the paper guide and adjust the edge of the paper stack.
- Close the feed slot cover and extend the paper output tray.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the power socket.
Canon MegaTank Printer Software Installation
Insert the given CD-ROM into the computer and run the setup file. If the CD-ROM is damaged, download the setup file from the Canon official website. Run the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Canon MegaTank software installation.
Finally, the Canon Pixma Megatank printer setup is completed successfully.