- How To Setup Canon Pixma Megatank G620 Printer?
How To Do The Canon Pixma MegaTank G620 Setup?
Canon PIXMA MegaTank G620 is an All-in-One printer that ensures high-quality photo printing at a low cost. It prints vivid photos with an expanded color gamut. On this page, we have given detailed instructions for the Canon Pixma MegaTank G620 setup.
- Canon PIXMA MegaTank G620 printer.
- Ink bottles.
- Print Heads.
- Power Cord.
- Safety and Important Information.
- Getting Started Manual.
- Power Cord.
- Setup CD-ROM.
- Open the box and slide the Canon PIXMA MegaTank G620 printer out of the box.
- Take the power cord, setup CD-ROM, and all the documents from the box.
- Remove all the orange protective tape from the printer.
- Open the scanning cover and remove the orange protective material inside the scanning unit.
- Now close the scanning cover.
Steps to Installing the Print Heads
- Open the scanning unit followed by the print head locking cover.
- Remove the print head label and the orange protective tape.
- Now insert the C (color) print head on the left side and B (black) print head on the right- side.
- After the print heads are placed in their slots, close the print head locking cover and press down until it clicks.
- Press the joint buttons simultaneously until they click.
- Now close the scanning unit.
Ink tank installation
- Open the ink tank cover and the tank cap on the left side of the Canon PIXMA MegaTank G620 printer.
- Hold the gray ink bottle and gently remove the cap.
- Align the nozzle of the ink bottle to the inlet and push the bottle into the inlet. Don’t press the ink bottle.
- After the ink reaches the maximum level, remove the ink bottle from the inlet.
- Now close the tank cap and tank cover completely.
- Finally, close the scanning unit.
- Follow the same steps to fill the ink in the respective ink tanks.
- From the left side of the printer, first pour gray ink and then black ink.
- On the right side of the printer, pour ink as mentioned on the printer. The ink bottles are shaped to fit only on the correct ink tank.
Steps to load paper
- Extend the paper support behind the Canon PIXMA MegaTank G620 printer.
- Open the feed slot cover and slide the paper guide to the edge.
- Now load the paper and adjust the paper guide to grab the paper.
- Close the feed slot cover.
- Finally, extend the paper output tray.
- Now connect the printer to an electrical socket using the power cord, and install the printer software using the given CD-ROM.
Now your printer is all set and ready to print beautiful photos. If you need remote assistance to do Canon PIXMA MegaTank G620 setup, call us.