- Setup Canon Pixma iX6800
How To Perform The Canon Pixma iX6800 Setup
Canon Pixma iX6800 is an ideal office-use printer that has InkJet technology with a superior resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi. The 5-color ink system ensures superior performance for professional-looking photos. The printing speeds of 14.5 images per minute for black prints and 10.4 images per minute for color prints are quite good. To know how to do Canon Pixma IX6800 setup, refer below.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- The Canon Pixma iX6800 printer
- Installation CD
- Ink cartridges
- Printer power cord
- User Manual and other documentation
To perform a full setup, you need to do the hardware setup first.
Since the Canon Pixma iX6800 printer comes with the installation CD, the software setup is simple.
- Place the installation CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer.
- Wait for the computer to run the CD and open the setup window.
- When the installer opens, follow the on-screen prompts.
- Select the connection type for the printer and complete the setup.
Follow the steps to complete the Canon Pixma iX6800 printer setup.
- Unpack the Canon printer from the carton and place it on a flat surface.
- Make sure the Canon printer is placed close to the printer.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer body and discard them.
- Open the cartridge door of the printer and get rid of the protective material present inside. Close the door.
- Connect the AC power cord; press the Power button on the printer and turn on the printer.
- The power light will now light up.
- Open the cartridge access door to install the ink cartridges.
- Unpack the ink cartridges from the carton.
- Peel the cover from the cartridge and remove the protective case in the cartridge.
- Place the ink cartridge inside and push it in until it sits in place (Repeat the same step for the other ink cartridges; install the cartridges based on the color inside).
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Now, pull the paper support tray from the back of the printer and adjust the paper guide.
- Slide the paper guide to the very edge inside the input tray.
- Place a stack of paper into the input tray. Make sure the print side is facing up.
- Adjust the paper guide to align them properly.
- Pull the paper output tray from the front of the printer and slide the extender tray as well. If you need remote assistance for performing Canon Pixma IX6800 setup, call us.