- Canon Pixma e400 Printer Not Working
Canon Pixma e400 Printer Not Working
Canon Pixma E400 is a multi-function inkjet printer. It is equipped to produce good quality prints with a great combination of technology and design to make it a unique product. Some of the amazing features the Canon Pixma E400 printer offers are as follows:
- A dpi resolution of 4800×600.
- ISO speed of 8 pages per minute and 4 pages per minute for Black and Color, respectively.
- The black ink cartridge can give close to 400 prints and a color cartridge can give 300 prints.
Now when it comes to the issue where the Canon Pixma E400 printer is not working, it is not something new for printer users. Any printer will have a bad day and it eventually would not print, no matter how good the printer is.
If you are facing the issue — Canon Pixma E400 not working, we welcome you. We have the right set of methods just for you to fix the issue and they are easy to follow.Let’s dive into the solution right away.
METHOD 1: BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING
- First things first, make sure you have the printer connected to a working power outlet.
- Press the Power/On button and see if the light is turned on in the printer.
- Now connect the plug back into the power source.
METHOD 2: RUN THE TROUBLESHOOTER
- The built-in troubleshooter can easily help in resolving the problem, and this has to be done on your Windows computer.
- Select or click the search bar located next to the Windows (Start) icon.
- Type Troubleshoot and the suggestion will show you the Troubleshoot option.
- Select the option and the Settings window (TROUBLESHOOT) will open.
- Click the Printer option on the right side of the page and click the Run the troubleshooter button.
Now follow the steps and complete the troubleshooting. This method will hopefully resolve the Canon Pixma E400 printer that is not working.
METHOD 3: PRINT SPOOLER RESTART
- Print spooler services serve as a communication between the Canon Pixma E400 printer and the computer.
- Open the Run Command (Windows + R).
- Enter services.msc in the Run command field and press the Enter button.
- Scroll down the services and select the Print Spooler option, click Restart.
Now you will be resolved from the Canon Pixma E400 printer not working issue.