- Setup Canon LiDE 400
How To Perform The Canon LiDE 400 setup?
CanoScan LiDE 400 is a scanner machine from Canon that allows you to scan a document at high speed, in as fast as 8 seconds, with a supplied USB Type-C cable for connection. The full-color image scanner is designed for scanning photos and documents in high resolution. The CanoScan LiDE 400 scanner is quite simple and you can operate it by simply plugging the scanner into your computer. Let us now learn the Canon LiDE 400 setup in detail.
- Open the CanoScan LiDE 400 scanner box. You’ll find these contents:
- CanoScan LiDE 400 Color Image Scanner
- Setup CD
- USB 2.0 Type-C cable
- Vertical stand
- Removing the contents inside the box along with the CanoScan LiDE 400 color image scanner.
- Remove all the protective materials from the scanner.
Connecting The Power Cord
Using the supplied USB cable, connect your CanoScan LiDE 400 color image scanner to a USB port on the side of your computer.
Installation Of The Software
- The CanoScan LiDE 400 color image scanner comes with a Setup CD. You can simply insert it into your computer to install the software. Or else, you can download the driver and software package from the official Canon website.
- Insert the Setup CD into the CD/DVD drive of your computer.
- Run the installer and complete the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- If you wish to download the driver, follow the below steps.
- On your computer, open a web browser.
- Visit the official Canon website.
- Enter CanoScan LiDE 400 and then click Search.
- Click the Driver and Downloads tab.
- Select the required OS.
- Click the Select tab next to the driver or software package.
- Click Download.
- To begin the installation, double-click the downloaded driver file.
- Complete the on-screen instructions for the Canon LiDE 400 setup