- SETUP CANON LIDE 210
How To Perform The Canon LiDE 210 Setup?
Canon LiDE 210 is a portable flatbed scanner without an ADF for office use. You can scan multiple pages one by one from the scanner and save them as a single PDF to the connected computer. This small-featured scanner features quality, speed, and user-friendly use. For detailed instructions about the Canon LiDE 210 setup, go through the steps given below.
Unboxing the printer:
- First, unpack your scanner from the package.
- Take out the following box contents.
- USB cable
- Warranty Card
- Setup CD-ROM
- Remove the protective tapes and covers, if any.
Installing the printer software:
- Before starting, close all the running programs on your Windows computer.
- Disconnect the USB cable connected to your printer, if any.
- Remove any previously installed Canon scanner driver on your computer.
- Next, insert the Setup CD-ROM provided with your scanner into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Run the setup file from the CD drive.
- Click the Yes button if the device prompts for User Account Control.
- In the setup wizard, choose your language, region and click Next.
- Click the Easy Install button and then select Install to start the installation.
- Allow all installation wizard processes and click Next.
- Agree to the EULA by clicking Yes. If you disagree with the EULA, you cannot proceed to the Canon LiDE 210 setup.
- Carry out the instructions in the setup wizard and click Next.
- When the User Registration screen appears, follow the instructions to complete registering your scanner.
- After completing the installation, click the Exit button to complete the Canon LiDE 210 scanner software setup on your computer.
Preparing the scanner:
- Unlock your scanner using the lock switch.
- Connect your Canon scanner to your computer using a standard USB cable.
- Check if your computer detects the scanner.
- Wait until the scanner is turned on.
Scanning a document for testing:
- Start by opening the scanner lid and place the original document on it.
- Connect your scanner and computer via a USB cable.
- Next, launch the MP Navigator EX software.
- Click on Photos/Documents (Platen) and set Color Photo as your document type.
- Click Scan to scan your document remotely from your computer.
- Finally, save the scanned images and close the application.
You have now completed the Canon LiDE 210 setup.