- Setup Canon LiDE 120 Scanner
How To Perform The Canon LiDE 120 Scanner Setup?
The Canon LiDE 120 Scanner is a portable compact scanner. It can scan documents and photos with high quality. This page guides you through the Canon LiDE 120 scanner setup in detail.
- The Canon LiDE 120 Scanner.
- Installation CD.
- Getting Started Guide.
- USB cable.
Unboxing and Basic Setup:
- Open the box. Take the Canon LiDE 120 Scanner and other contents out of the box.
- Now, place the scanner on a flat surface and remove all the orange protective tape from around the scanner.
- Open the document cover. Remove the Styrofoam sheet and the orange protective tapes from the platen.
- Close the document cover.
- Set the scanner on its sides.
- Now, connect one end of the USB cable to the computer and the other end to the scanner USB connector. If you need remote assistance regarding Canon LiDE 120 scanner setup, call us.
Scan to a computer:
- Open the document cover and then place the document with the scan side facing down on the platen.
- Adjust the document towards the alignment mark and close the document cover.
- Now, insert the installation CD into the CD drive of your computer.
- Download the driver from the official Canon support website.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file and follow the on-screen information to complete the software installation.
- Now, open the IJ Scan Utility application on your Windows computer.
- On the IJ Scan Utility screen, click the Product Name drop-down box and select your Canon LiDE 120 Scanner.
- Click Settings > Custom Scan, select the required option, and click OK.
- Click the File Name drop-down box and select the file name.
- Select the Save in drop-down box to set the location to save the document.
- Click the Data Format drop-down box to choose the file format.
- To scan a document, click the Document button, and the scanning starts.
- Once the scanning is complete, view the scanned document and click Save.