- Setup Canon LiDE 110 Printer
Canon LiDE 110 Setup
You can now enjoy effortless, accurate, and hassle-free scanning, thanks to Canon LiDE 110 Color Image Scanner. The robust technology in this scanner is more than enough to allow the image settings to auto-adjust themselves when you are trying to scan a document. The sleek and trendy exterior design makes it more compact and the scanner can fit anywhere (be it your office or home). One of the additional features of the Canon LiDE 110 scanner is the PDF creator that enables easy and fast scanning. To perform Canon LiDE 110 setup, refer to the below section.
Contents In The Canon Package
In order to perform the setup, you need to carry out the following instructions in the same order as mentioned in this article.
- The Canon LiDE 110 Color Image Scanner
- USB cable
- Setup Installation CD
- Quick Start Guide with the User Manual and Warranty information
With The Setup CD
Since the Installation CD comes with the Canon LiDE 110 scanner, the software installation is simple.
- Turn on your computer and place the installation CD into the CD/DVD drive.
- Wait for a minute or two; the AutoPlay window will open automatically.
- Run the setup program. Click the Run button or Continue button to initiate the software installation.
- Follow the commands on the screen.
- Select the language of your choice and click the Next button.
- Once you see the Easy Install button, click on it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like the License Agreement.
- When the installation is complete, click the Exit button.
Prepare The Scanner
- Unpack the scanner from the carton and place it next to the computer.
- Invert the scanner to the backside, then switch the tab from the lock position to unlock position.
- Remove the USB cable from the packaging. Connect one end of the USB cable to the computer USB port and the other end to the USB port of the Canon LiDE 110 scanner.
- Turn on your computer. The scanner will automatically turn on (The scanner does not have a power button of its own).
- Once the scanner is detected, the scanner software you have installed will open on its own.
The setup process is complete for the Canon LiDE 110 Color Image scanner. Kindly bookmark this page for future reference.
Without The Setup CD
This method is useful if your computer does not have a CD/DVD drive.
For such cases, the best way to get the driver is to download it from the official Canon support page.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar and type the URL for the Canon support page.
- Search for Canon LiDE 110 and press the Enter button.
- When the Canon LiDE 110 page opens, click the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Go to the Drivers & Downloads section.
- Click the Operating System drop-down list and select your computer OS.
- Click the Drivers tab.
- When the search result refreshes, click the Select button for the scanner driver.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
- The driver will be downloaded to your computer.
- Run the installation and complete the full software setup. If you need remote assistance to perform Canon LiDE 110 setup, call us