- Canon Selphy Application For Android
How To Print An Image Using Canon Inkjet/Selphy App?
You can use the Canon Inkjet application to print wirelessly from your Android mobile phone.To know how to print an image using the Canon Inkjet/Selphy app from an Android mobile, refer to the following step-by-step instructions.
Check For System Requirements
- Launch the Settings application on your Android mobile phone.
- Scroll down and select the About device option to check your phone details.
Now, ensure that your Android mobile phone meets the specifications and system requirements of the app.
Connect Android Mobile Phone To Wi-Fi
Make sure the Android mobile phone is not in Airplane mode.
Open Settings and select the Wi-Fi option.
Turn on the Wi-Fi feature.
Select your SSID from the available SSIDs list and enter the password correctly.
Install The Inkjet/Selphy Application
Go to Apps and tap the Play Store icon.
- Tap the search bar, type Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy, and select the same from the search result.
- This will install Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy on your Android mobile phone.
Connect Your Printer To Wi-Fi
On your Canon printer’s control panel, press the Menu button.
Select the Wi-Fi Settings option and press the OK button.
Choose the Connection Settings option and press the OK button.
Now, select your Canon printer and press OK.
- Choose your connection method.
- Press the OK button.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi to which your Android mobile phone is connected to.
- Note: Enter the password or network key correctly.
- Once done, proceed with the following steps to print from the Android mobile using Canon Inkjet/selphy.
Add Your Printer To Canon Inkjet/Selphy App
Locate the Canon Selphy/Inkjet icon and tap it.
- Tap the Add Printer icon.
- Select the Register Printer option.
Choose your Canon printer and tap the OK option.
Print An image Using The Selphy/Inkjet App
- In the main interface of the Canon Seply Inkjet/Selphy app, tap the Photo Print option.
- Note: If you want to print a document, tap the Document Print option.
- Select an image that you want to print.
- Tap the Print option at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Change settings and specify the number of copies to print.
- If necessary, select the Borderless option.
Tap Print to begin printing using Canon Inkjet/Selphy app from your Android mobile.