- Setup Canon Imageclass X Mf1643i ii Printer
Canon Imageclass X Mf1643i ii Setup?
Canon imageCLASS X MF1643i II is a monochrome multi-functional printer that allows you to print, scan, copy, and share. This printer has a color touch panel that assists in managing printing jobs and other printing tasks. It is easy to finish the hardware and software setup of your printer. Follow the below instructions to complete your Canon Imageclass X Mf1643i Ii setup if you are setting it up for the first time.
Canon Imageclass X Mf1643i Ii Unboxing Setup:
Contents inside the box:
- Canon imageCLASS X MF1643i II printer
- Power Cord
- Toner Cartridge
- Reference Guide
Make sure that all the contents are available inside the box.
- Open the box and take out the reference guide, power cord, and toner from the package.
- Now, lift the printer from the box.
- Remove the foam packing materials and uncover the printer from the bag.
- Next, discard all the protective tapes from the printer.
- Open the scanner lid and remove all the protective tapes.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Now, plug the power cord to the back of the Canon imageCLASS X MF1643i II printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and select your language, country/region.
- Next, set the current date and time.
- Now, pull out the paper tray from the printer.
- Slide the paper width guide as far as possible.
- Next, insert the sheets into the paper tray.
- Adjust the paper width guide to the edges of the stack.
- Now, insert the paper tray into the printer.
By following the above instructions, you can complete the hardware setup of your Canon imageCLASS X MF1643i II printer.
- Open your computer’s browser and visit the official support page of your printer to download and install the software.
- Next, type your printer model name in the search bar at the top-center of the page, or you can browse the printer model name by selecting the Printers section from the Product Type on the support page.
- Choose your printer name from the menu list in the next window.
- Now, select your printer’s model number from the list.
- In the next window, select the DRIVERS & DOWNLOADS button at the top of the page.
- Below the Drivers & Downloads section, choose your operating system with its version from the drop-down list and select your language.
- Now, click on the Select button straight right to the software file.
- Next, click on the Download button below the selected software file.
- Now, the software for your Canon imageCLASS X MF1643i II printer will start to download successfully.
- After completing the download, open the file to start the installation process.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to finish the software installation.
By following the above instructions, you can complete the Canon Imageclass X Mf1643i Ii setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.