- Canon Imageclass MF735cdw Setup?
Canon Imageclass MF735cdw Setup?
The multi-function color printer, Canon ImageClass MF735CDW, is one of the best printers to fall under the Canon brand. The printer possesses some great features that can suit an average user’s needs. The easy-to-use features are the icing on the cake, making your job simpler. The Canon ImageClass printer offers rich capabilities when it comes to high-quality and reliable printing. It comes with an intuitive 5-inch color panel.You can get crisp and bold documents that can increase the image’s sharpness and color vibrancy. The printer is eco-friendly consciousand saves your time, paper, and costs. Without much further ado, scroll down to perform the setup for the Canon ImageClass MF735CDW printer. To set up the Canon ImageClass printer for the first time, follow the two-setup protocol (hardware and software setup).
- The Canon ImageClass MF735CDW printer
- User Guide and Getting Started Guide
- Canon Printer Installation CD
- Power Cord
- Fax Cord
- Toner Cartridges
- Unpack the printer from the Canon carton.
- Remove and discard the protective tapes that surround the printer body.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the protective sheet covering the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Remove the paper input tray from the bottom of the printer.
- Move the paper guides present on the sides of the paper tray depending on the size of the paper you are installing.
- Have a paper stack ready in hand.
- Place the paper stack into the paper tray.
- Ensure that you do not load more paper than the paper tray limit (You will notice the indicator on the side of the paper tray).
- Place the paper tray back into the printer until it goes fully inside.
- Open the front cover of the ImageClass printer to install the toner inkcartridges.
- Peel the packaging tape from the cover and remove the toner cartridge.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge (5-6 times).
- Hold the toner cartridge in a proper position and place it into itsthe respective color slot.
- Now, you need to repeat the last two steps for the other toner ink cartridges.
- Close the front cover.
- Make sure that the printer is placed within the connection range of the computer and the power socket.
- Unpack the power cord from the sealed packaging.
- Connect one of the ends of the power cord to the power socket and the other end to the back of the printer.
- Press the Power button.
- With the help of the control panel, select the language and country/region.
- Set the time zone and follow the other on-screen commands.
The hardware setup for Canon ImageClass MF735CDW is complete.
The installation CD comes with the printer, so the setup is simple. Before proceeding, ensure that the computer is turned on. Also, a USB cable won’t be provided with the printer.
- Place the installation CD into the CD/DVD drive of the computer.
- Wait for the installer window to open.
- Click the Easy Installation button.
- Follow the commands on the screen.
- Now, tick the checkbox for the terms and conditions prompt.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer window will ask you to connect the USB cable.
- Open the tab for the USB slot in the printer.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and the computer and complete the setup process.
With the above simple instructions, you can easily set up the Canon ImageClass MF735CDW printer. For more information regarding the printer, click the CALL button pinned to this page. Our dedicated technical team will assist you through the process.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.