- IJ Printer Utility
Canon IJ Printer Utility
The Canon IJ Printer Utility is a one-touch easy to access application that allows you to scan photos and documents on your Canon printer. The advanced tool takes control of your Canon scanner and enables a quick yet effortless scanning process. It’s quite helpful for both beginners and advanced users. On this page, let’s see the features and setup procedure of IJ Printer Utility.
Features of IJ Canon Printer Utility:
- The application allows you to install the standalone dictionary file, which will make your Canon scanner compatible with different languages that were previously inaccessible.
- The Auto option identifies the material loaded and produces the output accordingly. For example, if you’ve loaded a document, the scanner identifies it as a document and delivers a sharp text with better readability.
- The application saves the scanned images automatically to a preset folder on your computer.
Here is the process to set up the IJ Printer Utility.
Step 1: Download IJ Printer Utility – Canon
- Turn ON your Canon printer/scanner and computer.
- You can download the IJ Printer Utility by the link given on our website.
- Otherwise, visit the Canon official page to download the Utility.
- Choose your printer model from the drop-list and check whether the operating system is detected correctly.
- Click the Canon Printer Utility Download button.
- Go to the Downloads folder and run the program on your computer.
Step 2: Enable the Canon IJ Printer Utility
- Navigate to the Start menu on your computer, choose All Apps, and select Printer and Devices.
- Select the Utility tab and click Canon IJ Print Utility.
- If you don’t see IJ Utility, type IJ Print Utility on the Search bar.
- The print utility enables you to print photos and documents at ease.
For more assistance, contact us by clicking the Call icon on this page.