- Canon Error Code 752
Fix Canon Error Code 752 Scan To Email Issue
When you scan a document to an email, there are chances that you could see the error 752. The error code indicates the problem with the SMTP server settings, email server, and poor network connection of the printer, which causes the server connection failure. Continue reading to learn the different ways to fix the Canon error code 752 scan to email issue.
Solution-1: Check The Network Connection
- If you are using a wired network connection for the printer, check if the Ethernet cable is properly connected because a loose connection could cause network problems.
- For a wireless network connection, make sure you are using the valid network name and password and the printer is connected to the network.
Solution-2: See If The Server Is Working
- Sometimes the email server could be down, so open the email account you have set up on the Canon printer’s email settings and send a test mail to yourself to check if the email server is working.
- If the server is not working, wait for some time and try to scan later.
Solution-3: Use Valid SMTP Server Settings
- On the printer’s EWS page, open the Network Settings menu, choose TX or Send, and select E-mail or Fax Settings.
- Now, check if the SMTP and POP server settings, port number settings, and authentication choices are correct and click Edit if you want to make any changes in the settings.
- If you are using a secure email service, see that the checkbox of SSL or TLS is ticked.
- Once the settings are done, click OK to save the settings.
- Refresh the webpage to apply the settings and restart the printer.
- Connect the printer to the network and again try to scan the document to email. Now your Canon error code 752 scan to email issue is resolved.