- How To Setup Canon E510 Printer Scanner?
How To Perform Canon E510 Printer Scanner Setup?
Setting up the Canon E510 printer for the first time is quite easy. The step-by-step instructions to perform the Canon E510 printer scanner setup are given in the below section. It is a three-in-one printer that allows you to perform the print, scan, and copy operations over a USB cable connection. This printer delivers a maximum print resolution of 4800 (horizontal) * 1200 (vertical) dpi. It uses 2 FINE ink cartridges to deliver high-quality print outputs. Features of this printer are listed below:
- Borderless printing.
- Use the CIS method for scanning.
- Compatible with the Windows and Mac OSs.
- Quick start within 1s.
- Display: 7-segment LED.
- Black/Color copy.
Steps To Setup The Canon E510 Printer Scanner
Step 1: Open the product box
- Open your Canon E510 printer box.
- Check whether a power cord, an Ethernet cable, ink cartridges, and user guide are provided along with the printer.
- If not, contact your printer dealer to get the missing one.
Step 2: Unpack the printer
- Place your Canon E510 printer on a table.
- First, remove the outer packing tapes.
- Next, open the front door of your printer and remove the packing tapes inside it.
- Similarly, remove the packing tapes present in the ink cartridge slots.
- Once you remove all the packing tapes, your printer is ready for the setup.
Step 3: Turn on your Canon printer
- Make sure that the front door of your Canon printer is closed.
- Now, connect your printer to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button on your printer’s control panel.
- Now, check if 1 is displayed on the printer’s LED screen.
- If yes, continue with the next step to set up the Canon E510 printer scanner.
Step 4: Installing ink cartridges
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Locate the cartridge slots.
- Now, unpack the ink cartridges.
- Insert both the cartridges one-by-one into their slots.
- Make sure to insert the cartridges correctly.
- Close the front cover of your printer.
- Wait for the printer’s LED screen to display 1. Once it is displayed, load paper in the front tray.
Step 5: Loading paper
- Pull out the input tray.
- Move the width guides to the edges.
- Load a stack of clean white paper in the tray.
- Adjust the width guides.
- Make sure to open the output tray of your printer.
Step 6: Installing the printer driver
The final step of the setup is installing the printer driver.
- On your Windows or Mac computer, open the Canon E510 printer driver file.
- Click the Next button in the initial window.
- Perform the on-screen prompts.
- When prompted, connect your Canon printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Finish the driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page to check whether the printer configuration is done successfully.
To get remote assistance in performing the Canon E510 printer scanner setup, contact our technical experts.