- How To Setup Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1538C Printer?
How To Perform The Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1538C Setup?
Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1538C is a multifunctional wireless printer that can meet your expectations with its efficient performance. The printer’s vibrant technology enhances the sharpness of the images and makes them appear as life-like photos. For the detailed procedure to perform Canon color Imageclass X MF1538C setup, continue to read the following sections.
Unpack your printer
- Unpack your printer and take out everything you received.
- Your box includes the Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1538C printer, toner, power cord, installation guide, and a Starter Guide.
- Take off all the protective tapes and covers from your printer.
- Make sure that all the components are delivered without any damage.
Load your paper
- Extend the paper tray and move the guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a paper stack; fan and align the sheets.
- Load the stack into the paper tray and fit the guides against the stack.
- Finally, insert the paper tray completely into the printer.
Reinstall the toner cartridge
- Almost all Canon imageCLASS printers come with the preinstalled toner cartridge. So, you just need to remove and reinstall the cartridges into the respective places.
- Lift the operational panel and open the toner cover.
- Discard the protective covers and take the preinstalled toner cartridge.
- Shake the toner cartridge in order to distribute the toner evenly and reinsert it into its place.
- Finally, close the toner cartridge door and lower the operational panel.
Turn on your printer
- Connect your printer and the computer using the supplied power cord.
- Turn on your printer and choose your preferences.
- To connect the printer to your computer, proceed with the following section.
Install the software
- Software installation is mandatory to access your printer from your computer. It establishes communication between the printer and the computer.
- For your Canon Color imageCLASS X MF1538C printer, you can install the software using the supplied installation disk.
- Insert the CD-ROM into your computer’s CD drive and run the setup file. Install the software by following the instructions.
- In case your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can get the driver from Canon’s official website.
- From your browser, visit Canon’s official website. Enter your printer model and download the driver compatible with your OS. Then, install it on your computer by following the instructions.
- Now, you can use the installed software to print the documents from your computer.
This is how you should perform Canon color Imageclass X MF1538C setup. If you have any other questions, get back to us for remote assistance.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.