- Finding Samsung Printer WPS Pin
Find WPS Pin On Samsung Printer – How?
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is an ideal way to establish a connection between your printer and router. The only requirement for this method is a WPS-enabled router. When you connect your devices via WPS, you need not specify your router’s password at any time. You can establish a connection via the WPS push button if you can locate the WPS button on your router. Suppose you cannot find the WPS button on your router. In that case, you need to find out the WPS PIN on your Samsung printer and update it on your router’s configuration utility. In this article, let’s discuss both methods in detail. Read the procedure and learn how to find the WPS PIN on your Samsung printer.
Connect Your Printer And Router Via The WPS Push Button Method
- On your printer control panel, press the WPS button.
- If you cannot find the WPS button on your printer , navigate to the Settings section and select Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Press your router’s WPS button within two minutes of enabling WPS on your printer.
- A connection between your printer and computer will be established in a short duration.
- When you connect your devices via the WPS Push button, you don’t require the WPS PIN at any point.
- WPS PIN will come into the picture only when you cannot locate the WPS PIN on your WPS-enabled router. The following section will show you how to find the WPS PIN on your router and establish a connection.
Connect Via WPS Pin
- Press the WPS button on the printer control panel and hold it until it displays an eight-digit PIN on the screen.
- If your printer doesn’t have a WPS button, choose the WPS PIN option in the network settings section. Then it will show you the PIN.
- Open your router’s configuration utility and navigate to the WPS section. Here, input the PIN in the appropriate field.
- A connection between your printer and router will be established within a few seconds.
Find Your Printer’s Wi-Fi Direct Password
- On some printers, you need to find out the WPS pin and the Wi-Fi Direct password by printing a network configuration page.
- To print this page, press the Cancel button on the Samsung printer’s control panel for at least 4 seconds.
- This page will show you all the required credentials.
- In case your printer doesn’t have the Cancel button, navigate to the Settings section and select the Network Configuration Report option.
This is how you should find the WPS PIN on your Samsung printer. In case you still cannot discover the right WPS PIN for your Samsung printer, you can reach our technical experts. This article has discussed only a common procedure for finding the WPS PIN. You can connect with our skilled engineers to know the exact procedure for your Samsung printer model. You can reach us via the Call button on this page.