- Brother Wi-Fi Offline
Brother Printer Wi-Fi Offline
The Brother printer going offline is a common problem that occurs due to technical issues. These technical issues include network connection problems, connectivity issues, errors in printer settings, etc. Check if the printer screen shows any error message regarding the printer going offline. If yes, then try to troubleshoot as per the issue that your printer has undergone. Let us look into the Brother Printer Wi-Fi Offline problem and see how to fix it.
Steps to Fix the Brother Printer Wi-Fi Offline Issue
Check the connection
- Make sure that the Internet connection is stable and the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi. Also, check whether you have placed the printer within the Wi-Fi router range. If the printer is placed beyond the network range, it will go offline.
- Connecting the Brother printer to a poor connection will also end up in the printer going offline. In case your router is damaged, change the Wi-Fi router and reconnect the printer to the Wi-Fi.
Set as Default Brother Printer
- Make sure that the Brother printer is listed in the Devices and Printers section of your Windows computer. If the machine is not listed, the printer driver might be an issue.
- Now, follow the simple steps given below to set the printer as default and run a test print.
- Go to your computer’s Devices and Printers section and right-click on the Brother printer.
- Choose the Set as default printer option from the list and restart the device.
- Now, run a test print and make sure that the printer goes online.
Update the Brother Driver
If the above method doesn’t work, try updating the printer driver. Using an outdated or corrupted driver will end up in the printer going offline.
- Go to the Control Panel window and select the Programs and Features option.
- Select the Brother printer driver from the list and click Uninstall.
- Now, go to the official web page of Brother and select the driver from the Support page. Make sure that it is the latest version and supports the OS (Windows) you are using.
- Click Download and wait until the downloading process gets completed.
- Install the driver and make sure that the Brother printer is listed on the Devices and Printers page.
- Now, run a test print and make sure that the printer goes online or Brother Printer Wi-Fi Offline.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.