- Brother Printer Setup
How To Do The Brother Printer Unboxing And Setup?
There are many types of Brother printers in the market like All-in-one printers, Laser printers, Inkjet printers, etc. Each printer gives high-quality outputs at a very low cost. These Brother printers are compact and mainly designed for home and small office usage. Here you can find out an easy way to do Brother printer unboxing and setup.
Basic Box Contents
- Brother Printer.
- Power Cord.
- Quick Setup Guide.
- Toner Cartridge.
- Setup CD-ROM.
- Product Safety Guide.
Brother Printer Unboxing
- Open the printer box and take the power cord, toner cartridge, setup CD-ROM, and other documents out of the box.
- Set the printer box on the side, grab and pull the package to remove the Brother printer out of the box.
- Place the Brother printer on the flat surface.
- Remove all the protective tape from the front and back sides of the Brother printer.
- Next, pull the paper tray out of the printer.
- Remove the protective materials and orange protective tape inside the paper tray.
- Insert the paper tray back into its original position.
- Open the front cover and remove the protective material and the protective tape from the printer.
- Close the front cover.
- The last step is to connect one end of the power cord to the Brother printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
Install toner cartridge on the Brother printer
- Press the Power button to turn ON the printer.
- Now, open the front cover and pull the drum unit completely out of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the package, hold the cartridge on the sides, and then remove the orange protective tape.
- Insert and press the cartridge into the drum unit until it snaps.
- Once the toner cartridge is inserted into the drum unit, insert the drum unit into the printer.
- Finally, close the front cover.
Load paper into the paper tray:
- First, pull the paper tray completely out of the printer.
- To adjust the paper guides, press the green release lever and slide the paper guides to the end of the paper tray.
- Now, load a stack of paper into the paper tray with the print side facing up, and make sure to load the paper below the maximum paper mark.
- Slide the paper guides to hold the edges of the paper stack.
- Now insert the paper tray completely into the Brother printer.
- Lift the output tray and output tray extensions.
Load the paper into the manual feeder slot
- Open the manual feeder slot.
- Slide the paper guide to the end of the manual feeder.
- Load a stack of paper with the print side facing up and slide the paper guide to hold the edges of the paper stack.
- Once the paper is loaded, lift the output tray and output tray extension to hold the printed documents.
Steps to install the driver for Brother printer
- Insert the Setup CD-ROM into the Windows computer; if your computer has no CD drive, don’t worry, we have other options.
- Open the default web browser and go to the official Brother support website.
- Locate and download the drivers for your printer.
- Once the driver download is complete, double-click the setup file.
Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Brother driver installations. Hopefully, the Brother printer unboxing and setup has been completed successfully.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.