- Brother Won’t Print
Solved: Brother Printer Offline Won’t Print
If your Brother printer is not printing, but the power cable and the network connections are all fine, it means that the printer has gone offline. You can easily solve this Brother Printer Offline Won’t Print issue by following the methods given below.
Brother Printer Wireless Network Check-Up
- If there is any problem while connecting the Brother printer to the wireless network, follow the steps given below.
- Make sure that the Brother printer is turned ON.
- Ensure that the router cable is not damaged; if the cable is damaged, reconnect the cable.
- Now, restart your modem and router.
- On the Windows computer, uninstall the old driver and download and install the latest driver from the official Brother website.
- When the driver download is complete, run the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the latest driver installation.
- On the Setup Wizard, click the Wireless connection radio button.
- Now, your Brother printer will get connected to the wireless network.
- In case the same offline problem occurs; follow the below methods to solve this issue.
Steps To Fix the Brother Printer Offline Issue
- Make sure that the Brother printer is turned ON and check if any error message is displayed on the control panel.
- On the Windows computer, click the Start icon and then select the Settings icon.
- In the Settings window, select Devices.
- Under the Devices settings, click Printers and Scanners.
- Search for your Brother printer in the Printers and Scanners window.
- Now, select your printer and then click Open queue.
- A new dialog box will appear; click the Printer tab.
- Under the Printer tab, deselect the Use Printer Offline and Pause Printing options.
- If the printer is not set as the default printer, you can’t print using it.
- Again, click the Printer tab and then select Set as default printer.
- Click the Printer tab and select Cancel All Documents to clear all the pending jobs in queue.
- Check if the printer is back online.
- On the Mac computer, click the Apple icon -> System Preferences -> Print & Scan.
- Click the ‘+‘ icon on the left side of the screen.
- Now, click the Default icon at top of the screen.
- Next, select your Brother printer from the list.
- Click the Use drop-down box and then select Brother xxxxx CUPS from the list, where ‘xxxxx’ is the model number of your printer.
- Finally, click Add.
- Now, the Brother printer is back online, and you can print easily using the Mac computer.
Follow the above procedures to get your Brother printer online. Once it is online, it will start printing without any issues. For more Brother Printer Offline Won’t Print issues call us!