- Brother Printer Printing Issues
Why My Brother Printer Not Printing For Mac?
Brother printers are one of the finest all-in-one machines ever to be produced. Most Brother printers are famous for their printing and scanning functions. These machines do not occupy much space and are very quick in responding to actions. When you send a scan or a print function, your Brother printer will respond to the action quickly. Let’s see why your Brother printer not printing for Mac and how to fix that..
The reason seems to be unknown, but the possible ones can be:
- Outdated printer driver
- Hardware issue
- The Brother printer is offline
- Problem with the connection
Here are some solutions to ensure that the Brother printer prints seamlessly for your Mac computer.
Method 1: Check the connection
Wired or wireless connection plays a huge part when it comes to a printer and a computer. In this case, you need to see if the Brother printer is properly connected to your computer.
- Check the interface cable and see if it is properly connected to the computer and the printer.
- Remove and re-attach the cable if you feel that the connection is a little insecure.
- If the cable appears to be damaged, replace it immediately.
Method 2: Reset the Brother printer
- Press the Menu button.
- Use the navigation buttons and select Initial Setup > Reset.
- Press the OK button for each selection.
- Press the UP navigation arrow button to confirm the reset selection.
Once the reset is complete, the printing problem will be resolved on your Brother printer. (NOTE: the steps to reset the Brother printer will vary from one model to another)
Method 3: Update the printer driver
- Open the Settings window (Windows + I).
- Click the Apps option.
- A window will open with all the apps.
- Select the Brother printer driver and click the Uninstall button.
- Open the support page (internet browser) for the Brother printer.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Select the Mac radio button from the Select OS Family section.
- Select the version of Mac from the Select OS Version section.
- Click the OK button.
- Scroll down the page and click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- The driver will be downloaded.
- Follow the commands on the screen and complete the installation.
With the help of the troubleshooting methods described on this page, you can solve the Brother printer not printing for Mac issue. For more queries to be answered, click the CALL button to speak to our dedicated technical team.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.