- Brother Printer Wifi Connecting Issues
Why My Brother Printer Not Connecting To Wifi?
If your Brother printer not connecting to WiFi for the first time, then try the simple troubleshooting instructions given below to fix it.
Connect Manually or using the WPS method.
- If you’re trying to connect your Brother printer to a wireless network for the first time, you need to make sure that you have completed the printer’s initial setup.
- Next, check whether your printer is within the range of the wireless router or device.
- Make sure that your wireless router is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- Try connecting your Brother printer to the wireless network in the infrastructure mode. To do so, follow the instructions given below.
Infrastructure- Manual method
Based on your Brother printer’s model, the manual method might vary. The following section covers the basic instructions to connect the printer to Wi-Fi.
- Select Menu from the printer’s home screen.
- Choose Network > WLAN > Setup Wizard > Yes.
- Connect your printer to the selected wireless network by following the on-screen instructions.
The instructions given below will help you connect the Brother printer to your wireless network using the WPS method.
- Initially, make sure that your wireless router has the WPS button.
- Now, turn on your printer and the router.
- Select the WPS option on the Setup Wizard screen of your printer.
- When prompted, you have to press the WPS button on the router to connect your printer to the wireless network.
After connecting your Brother printer to the wireless network, try a test print to check whether the Brother printer not connecting to Wi-Fi issue is resolved.
Other connectivity issues and solutions
- If your Brother printer doesn’t support the Wi-Fi feature by default, but allows you to connect the printer to the wireless network using an external wireless adapter, then check whether the adapter is connected securely. If not, re-install the wireless adapter on your computer.
- Similarly, if your Brother printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi suddenly or unexpectedly, then re-connect the printer to the same network.
- Restart the printer and the wireless router if necessary.
- Fix the network settings issue by using the Network Connection Repair Tool.
To get remote assistance in resolving the Brother printer not connecting to WiFi issue, contact us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.