- Brother Printer HL 2240 Install Drivers
How To Install Brother Printer HL 2240 Drivers?
The Brother printer driver enables you to control the printer from a computer. For that, you need to install the driver on the computer. You can get the printer driver on the computer in two ways – from the installation CD and the official Brother website. Read the following steps to install Brother printer HL 2240 drivers.
Download The Driver
- Launch the default browser on your computer and visit the official Brother support page.
- Enter the printer model in the search bar and find it.
- On the printer’s support page, click the Downloads tab from the left panel.
- Choose the OS Family, select the OS Version, and click OK.
- Select the Language drop-down menu and choose your preferred option.
- From the list of drivers, click the driver’s link you want to download.
- After downloading the driver installer package, save the file on the computer, and mount it to install the driver.
If you have the installation CD, follow the below mentioned steps instead of downloading the driver.
Run The Installation CD
- Insert the Brother installation CD into the computer and run it.
- Now, you can find the driver installation package in the CD directory.
- Double-click the driver installer file to start the installation.
- When you open the driver installer file, if the User Account Control box appears, then click Allow or Yes to continue.
- Next, the printer setup wizard window will appear on the screen.
- Click Install Printer Driver. Following that, read the license agreement carefully.
- Accept the terms and policies by clicking Yes.
- On the connection setup screen, choose a suitable connection method and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the connection is established, tick the checkbox of Checked and confirmed and click Next to continue the installation. If you need remote assistance to install Brother printer HL 2240 drivers, contact our technical experts.