Brother Printer App
Brother Printer App
You can now print and scan from your smartphone or tablet with Brother mobile apps on your wireless network. This remote printing feature comes with several options available for both Android and iOS devices. The mobile printing applications give you complete control over what you print. Brother iPrint&Scan, Brother iPrint&Label, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print are the Brother Printer App and applications via which you can send documents and photos from your mobile device to the printer.
Easy Guidelines For Brother Printer App – iPrint& Label
Brother iPrint&Label is an application that lets you print labels from your Android, Apple iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to a Brother label printer over a wireless network. With the Brother Printer App, you can print address labels, name badges, and customized labels. Once the app is launched on your smartphone, it will start looking for nearby compatible Brother Label printers on your wireless network.
Simple Steps For Brother Printer iPrint and Label
- Open the app and select the media that you want to print.
- The Media Settings window opens.
- Configure the print size, tape length, and the mode of print.
- Tap Add (+) > Text. Type in the word you want.
- Set the style, font, and properties of the text in the following window.
- Touch + and add other features to your label.
- Hit Print at the top right corner and the label is printed at the label printer.
Steps to Know Brother Printer App iPrint & Scan
The latest version of iPrint & Scan app is available for free on Amazon, App Store, and Google Play, Microsoft Store. Confirm that your Brother printer is compatible with mobile printing before proceeding. Send files from your device’s libraries and cloud accounts to print on your Brother printer.
BROTHER PRINTER DOWNLOAD THE APP
- Click open App Store ( iOS device) or Google PlayStore (Android device).
- Type iPrint&Scan in the search bar of the application.
- Locate the app and tap it.
- Hit the Download button and then wait until the app is installed on your mobile device( smartphone or tablet).
BROTHER PRINTER CONTROL ON YOUR PHONE
Launch the iPrint&Scan application on the mobile device.
Choose the file format of the file to be printed. Below given are the options available:
- Photo Print: You’ll be redirected to pick an image from the image gallery of your mobile device.
- Document Print: You’ll be allowed to select a text document such as PDF, .txt files, and Microsoft Word.
- Web Page Print: A web page from the Internet can be printed.
- Email Print: Choose the account associated with your email and select the email to be printed.
Hit Print Preview.
PICK YOUR BROTHER PRINTER
- Turn on your printer.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to the local wireless network( the one to which the mobile device is connected).
- Tap Settings > Printer and pick your printer from the list.
BROTHER PRINTER MODIFY PRINT SETTINGS
Adjust the print and paper settings by changing the following:
- Paper Size: Choose from A4, Letter, or Legal.
- Layout: Select between 1 in 1 or 2 in 1.
- Copies: Decide the number of copies to be printed. A total of 5 copies per printing session is allowed.
BROTHER PRINTER PRINT SETUP
Tap Back -> Print all. The file sent from the mobile device is now printed. For more guidelines on Brother Printer App connect with our expert’s.