- Android Brother Printer App
How To Use The Brother Printer App For Android?
The Brother printer is one of the trusted brands that is designed to deliver high-quality printouts. Most of the Brother printer models support mobile printing. To know how to use the Brother printer app for android
On this page, we shall see the Brother printer apps available for the Android OS.
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Brother iPrint&Label
- Brother Mopria Plug-in
All these are the Brother apps available for Android.
This free mobile application lets you perform the print and scan operations from your Android phone to the printer over a wireless network. The features of the Brother iPrint&Scan app are listed below.
- Easy to use
- Scan directly from your phone
- Save the scanned copy of the document or image on your phone
- No additional driver is required to perform the print or scan operation
- Print content from webpages, emails, etc.
Brother Print Service Plugin
- This plugin allows you to print the desired document directly from your Android phone. It supports the following apps: Chrome Browser, Gmail, Photos, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Docs, and Google Drive.
- The Brother iPrint&Label app is designed to print labels from your Android phone to the printer. This app allows you to create a custom label and print it from the contact list. To know how to use this app, scroll down this page.
Using the Brother printer app available for Android
- Initially, install the Brother iPrint&Scan app on your Android phone.
- Next, connect your printer and the Android phone to the same wireless network.
- Now, launch the app.
- Add your Brother printer to the printer list by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the printer is added, tap the Printer icon available on the app screen to begin the print operation.
Brother Print Service Plugin
- To begin with, install the Brother Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store.
- After installing the plugin, activate it on your Android phone.
- To do so, tap the icon displayed in the Notification area of your phone. Enable the plugin by following the instructions.
- You can also enable this plugin from your phone’s Settings screen. On the Settings screen, tap Printing > Brother Print Service Plugin > Enable. Once the Brother Print Service Plugin is enabled on your phone, you can perform the print operation using it.
- Initially, check if you have installed the Brother iPrint&Label app on your phone.
- Next, connect your phone and the Brother printer to the same network.
- Launch the app.
- Now, the app will automatically detect the Brother printer that is available within your Android phone’s range.
- Once the printer is detected, you can begin the print operation.
To know more about the Brother printer app for Android, contact us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.