- How To Install Brother MFC L2710DW Driver
How To Do The Brother MFC L2710DW Driver Installation?
The Brother MFC L2710DW printer comes with an electrophotographic laser printing technology that prints up to 32 pages per minute. It allows you to choose either built-in wireless or Ethernet standard interfaces. It is easy to use and the printer setup hardly takes 20 minutes of your time. To know about the Brother MFC L2710DW driver installation, check this page for detailed information. Let us now get started with the printer setup to enjoy all the advanced features that it offers.
Getting started with the Brother MFC L2710DW Printer Setup:
The initial setup procedure involves the following steps:
- Installation of the toner cartridges
- Loading the paper
- Installation of the software
- Open the product box. You’ll find these components:
- The Brother MFC L2710DW printer
- Power cord
- Drum Unit and Toner Cartridges
- Brother Installation disc
- Telephone line cord
- Clear the box by removing all the components present in it along with the Brother MFC L2710DW printer.
- Remove all the protective tapes from your printer.
Installation of the toner cartridges:
- Open the front cover of your Brother MFC L2710DW printer.
- Unwrap the package containing the toner cartridges.
- Now, remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from your printer.
- Install the toner cartridges into the drum unit by pushing the green lock lever.
- Place the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into your printer.
- Close the front cover.
Loading the paper:
- Take out the paper tray from your printer.
- Slide the paper guides and start loading the paper with the printing surface facing down.
- Insert the paper tray back into your printer.
- You can also load the paper in the manual feed slot if needed.
Connecting the power cord:
- Connect one of the ends of the supplied power cord to the back of your printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button. The printer turns on immediately.
- Now, you can set the required settings, such as language, date, and time on your printer control panel.
The hardware setup is now complete. After configuring the initial settings on your control panel, proceed with the software installation.
Installation of the software:
As your Brother MFC L2710DW printer comes with a supplied DVD-ROM, you can simply insert it into your computer to install the software. Or else, you can download the driver and software package from the official Brother website.
- Put the Brother installation disc into the CD/DVD drive of your computer.
- Run the installer program and complete the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- If you want to download the driver to your computer from the website, open a web browser and go to the official Brother website.
- Enter the product name and then click Search. It directs you to the Downloads page.
- On this page, start selecting your operating system.
- Click the blue OK button.
- Click Full Driver and Software Package.
- Click Download.
Now, you can start connecting your printer to a wireless network or use a USB connection and enjoy the features that your printer offers. If you need remote assistance regarding Brother MFC L2710DW driver installation, call us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.