- Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Shows Offline
Brother Mfc-l2700dw Printer Offline?
Brother MFC-L2700DW is an All-in-One laser printer. It has duplex printing technology. The printer can connect through Wi-Fi and Ethernet easily. The Brother MFC-L2700DW printer offline is one of the most common issues faced by people. When you try to access your printer, it will appear to be offline. Here are some of the troubleshooting steps to solve this issue.
Some of the best ways to fix the issue:
If your printer is paused or in an offline state, do follow these steps:
- Check whether the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer is powered ON.
- Verify whether the printer is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi.
- Check whether the Ink toner is empty or there is a Paper Jam in the printer.
Set the printer as default:
- First, go to the Windows Start menu.
- Type Control Panel in the taskbar and click on it.
- Click Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers.
- Locate your Brother MFC-L2700DW printer and right-click on it.
- Select Set as default printer.
Cancel all documents in the print queue:
- Go to Windows Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Brother printer icon, then select See what’s printing.
- Select Cancel all documents.
- After canceling all the documents, click Open as Administrator.
- Enter the password for Administrator and click Yes.
Disable the offline printer option:
- On your PC, go to Start.
- Type Control Panel in the search bar and click on it from the search results.
- Click Devices and Printers and right-click on the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer.
- Select See What’s printing and see if Use printer offline is enabled.
- Click on the option to disable it.
Restarting the print spooler service:
- Press Windows key + R.
- Type services.msc and click OK.
- Locate the print spooler service and restart it.
- Install the new update:
- Click the Windows Key + I.
- Locate Update & Security and click on it.
- Check if you have any pending updates and install them.
- Similarly, check the printer driver installed on your computer and update it as well.
Now, check if your Brother MFC-L2700DW printer offline. If the issue persists, get in touch with us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.