- Brother MFC J875dw Printer Showing Offline
How To Fix The Brother MFC J875dw Printer Offline Issue?
Brother MFC-J875DW is a color Inkjet All-in-One printer for your home or home office. Features like the intuitive touchscreen display, an automatic document feeder, printing and scanning from your NFC capable device are found in this printer. It can also hold up to 100 sheets in the paper tray, and it is simple to print, scan, and fax your documents. You can print your printable blank DVDs directly, CDs and Blu-ray discs or print from your PictBridge-enabled camera, USB flash memory drive, or your camera’s memory card. Follow the below steps to solve the Brother MFC j875DW printer offline issue.
CHECK THE PRINTER:
- If your printer screen is blank, then it may not be turned on. Check if it wakes from sleep mode.
- If it doesn’t work, then check whether your printer is connected to a working socket.
- Still, if the issue continues, then look at the LCD for any error message. If there is an error, then troubleshoot the error to clear the offline problem.
CHECK THE CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR BROTHER PRINTER AND COMPUTER:
- If you connect using a USB cable, check whether the cable is connected to the printer and computer securely.
- If you are using Ethernet, check if the cable is connected to both the printer and router/access point.
- If you are connected by wireless connection, you need to print the network configuration page to check the IP address.
If the issue continues, follow the below steps.
CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PRINTER:
- If the printer status is offline – (Windows 7 or later):
- Right-click on your printer icon and select See what’s printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline. Remove the checkmark.
- If your printer status is paused – (Windows 7 or later):
- Right-click on your printer icon and select See what’s printing > Printer > Pause Printing. Remove the checkmark.
DELETE ALL PRINTER JOBS (Windows 7 or later):
- Right-click on your Brother MFC-J875DW icon and select See what’s printing.
- Now, click the Printer tab and select the Cancel All Documents option.
- If the Cancel All Documents option doesn’t work, click the Open As Administrator option.
- Now, enter the administrator password and click Yes.
CHECK WHICH PRINTER DRIVER IS WORKING:
- Turn on your printer.
- If more than one printer is connected, choose the respective printer, which you want to use.
- Open the printer folder.
- Select Start > Devices and Printers.
- Place the cursor on the respective printer icon and check its status.
- If the status is Ready, then the printer driver is working correctly.
- If you wish this printer to be the default machine, right-click on the printer icon and select Set as default printer.
Windows 8 or later:
- Go to the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
Now, the Brother MFC j875DW printer offline issue should be resolved. You should be able to find your Brother printer online.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.