- Why Brother MFC J6910dw Printer Goes To Offline?
Troubleshooting Brother MFC J6910dw Printer Offline Issue
The Brother MFC-J6910DW is a step-up model from the MFC-J6710DW that includes full duplexing capacities, including auto-duplex scanning, faxing, and copying. It has four individual ink cartridge configurations, together with the availability of super-high-yield cartridges, which helps to reduce the cost of printing. But is your Brother MFC J6910DW printer offline on your Windows computer? Check out the solutions we’ve provided here and this will put an end to your printer issue.
Check The Printer (windows):
- If your printer screen is blank, then it may not be turned on.
- Ensure that your printer is not in sleep mode.
- If it doesn’t work, check that your printer is plugged into a working socket and the power switch is turned on.
- If your printer is still having an issue, go to Troubleshoot this hardware issue on your Windows computer.
- If the LCD shows any error message, then troubleshoot the error to solve the problem.
Check The Computer And Printer Connection (windows):
- If your printer and computer have been connected using a USB cable, then check the cable.
- If your computer and printer have been connected using an Ethernet cable, then check the router/access point.
- If the devices are connected over Wi-Fi, print the network configuration page to check the IP address.
- If the issue continues, then follow the steps given below.
Make Sure Your Printer Has Set As Default:
- Go to the Device and Printers folder in your computer to check if the printer is set as default.
- Open the Control Panel, select the Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers option (Windows 8 or later).
- Click Start > Devices and Printers (Windows 7).
- If there is no checkmark on your printer, right-click your printer icon and select Set as default printer.
Check The Printer Status:
If your printer status is Offline (Windows 7 or later):
- Double-click on your printer’s icon and select See what’s printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline (removes the checkmark).
If the printer status is Paused (Windows 7 or later):
- Right-click on your printer icon and select See what’s printing > Printer > Pause Printing (removes the checkmark).
Delete All Printer Jobs (windows 7 Or Later):
- Right-click the icon of your printer and select See what’s printing > Printer > Cancel All Documents.
- If the Cancel All Documents option doesn’t work, then choose Open as Administrator.
- Now, enter the admin password and click Yes.
Check The Printer Driver (mac):
- Choose Apple Menu > System Preferences > Print & Scan or Printer & scanner.
- Click on your respective printer from the Printers section.
- Check which printer driver you are using.
- If the AirPrint printer driver is selected, then add the CUPS printer driver to your Mac computer.
- Check the Default icon that is shown at the top of the screen.
- Select your printer from the list on the screen.
- Make sure that your printer and CUPS have been selected in the list.
Is your Brother MFC J6910DW printer offline? Do call us for assistance.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.