- Why My Brother MFC J625dw Printer Shows Offline?
Troubleshooting Brother MFC J625dw Printer Offline Issue
The Brother MFC J625DW printer provides multiple ways to print beyond the standard USB connection. The Wi-Fi connection allows you to share the printer with another computer on your network. Additionally, the printer has card slots for most memory cards as well as a USB port.Although while you enjoy these features on your printer. Sometimes the Brother MFC J625dw printer offline occurs at times and it could be due to several factors.
Check Your Printer :
- The Brother printer cannot turn on if its screen is blank, so check the printer if it wakes from sleep mode.
- If it doesn’t work, make sure your printer is plugged into a working socket.
- Look into the printer LCD for any error message. If there is an error, troubleshoot it to clear the problem.
Check The Connection Between Your Printer And Computer:
- If you have connected your devices using a USB or an Ethernet cable, check if the cable is connected to the end ports.
- If you have connected the devices over Wi-Fi, you need to print the network configuration page to check the IP address. This will confirm if the devices are connected.
- If the issue continues, follow the below steps.
Set Your Printer As Default:
For Windows 8 or later
- Go to the Control panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
For Windows 7
- Select Start > Devices and Printers.
- If there is no checkmark on your Brother MFC J625DW printer, right-click on the printer icon and select Set as default printer.
Check The Status Of Your Printer:
- If your printer status is offline on your Windows computer, go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Now, right-click on your printer icon and select See what’s printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline (to remove the checkmark beside the option).
- If your printer status is paused on your Windows computer, go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Now, right-click on your printer icon and select See what’s printing > Printer > Pause Printing (to remove the checkmark).
These steps can help you to resolve the printer offline issue on your Windows computer.
Check If Your Printer Is Turned On (mac):
- Click on any button on your printer to check if it wakes from sleep mode.
- If it does not, check if it is plugged into a working socket.
- If your printer is still unresponsive, try to restart it.
Make Sure Your Printer Screen Displays No Errors (mac):
- If your printer screen displays an error, then it will not allow you to print.
- Fix the error to clear the issue.
Set Your Printer As The Default Printer (mac):
- Select the Apple menu and click System Preferences.
- Select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Select your printer from the “Default printer” pop-up menu.
Check The Status Of Your Printer (mac):
- To check your printer status, select your printer icon, and click the Open Print Queue button.
- Now the print queue will appear. Click Resume or Resume Printer.
These steps will help you resolve the Brother MFC J625dw printer offline issue.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.