- Brother MFC J5910DW Offline
Solve: Brother MFC J5910DW Printer Offline
If your printer displays any error code, kindly read it completely and follow specific troubleshooting techniques to solve the Brother MFC J5910DW Printer Offline error. Restart your printer and wait for 1-2 minutes until it is fully functional.
Cross-check The Cartridges And Look For Paper Jams:
- Take out the ink cartridges from the printer and check whether there are any tapes left unremoved.
- Anyways, if you haven’t changed the cartridge system of your printer, then do change it right away if necessary.
- Sometimes, the error could be coming from a paper jam.
- If that is the case, then gently remove the jammed paper.
- As said before, look for any error message on your 1.9-inch touchscreen color LCD display.
Uncheck The Use Printer Offline Option:
- Turn on your computer and log in to the Admin account.
- Open the Run dialog box. Type in “Control Panel.”
- In the Control Panel window, you need to set View by: Large icons.
- Click on Devices and Printers to view the list of printers that are on your network.
- Right-click on your Brother printer and select See what’s printing.
- Click on the Printer tab and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option, in case it is selected.
- Finish the above-mentioned steps and check whether the printer offline problem is solved or not.
Set Your Brother Printer As The Default One:
- Go to the Control Panel window.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Locate your Brother MFC J5910DW printer.
- Right-click on the printer icon and select Set as default printer.
- Now, you can see a green checkmark on your printer icon.
- By performing the above steps, you can resolve the Brother MFC J5910DW Printer Offline issue.
Clear The Printer Queue:
- Go to the Windows search bar and type in Command Prompt.
- Right-click on it and select Run as Administrator.
- In the Command Prompt window, type net stop spooler and press the Enter key.
- Type del %systemroot%32\spool\printers\*/Q and press Enter.
- At last, type net start spooler and press the Enter key.
- Your screen will display The print spooler service was started successfully, which means that your computer has cleared the print queue.
- If this is the solution to your problem, it will bring back your printer’s life, and in turn, will return the printer online.
Update The Printer Drivers:
Printer drivers play an essential role in the overall functioning of a printer. Also, printer drivers do get older over time, so it is necessary to update the drivers from time to time for a smooth printing experience.
Last Possible Troubleshooting Step:
If possible, uninstall the old printer drivers and their traces from your PC, and download the full feature printer drivers from the Brother support page.
Follow the below generic steps:
- Go to the printer’s official support page.
- Choose your Operating System and its version.
- Select the relevant printer drivers.
- Click the Download button so that you can initiate the downloading process.
- Read the end-user license agreement and click Agree.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation.
Tip: If you find any difficulty on rectifying Brother MFC J5910DW Printer Offline error, call our customer care executives without any hesitation. They will assist you with the driver installation procedure.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.