- Brother MFC 9330CDW Print Quality Problem
How To Fix Brother MFC 9330CDW Print Quality Issues
When you print from your computer, the print quality might be poor due to various reasons. If you have Brother MFC 9330CDW print quality issues, carry out the simple steps given on this page to resolve them.
Make sure to use recommended paper for printing.
Also, ensure that the paper you use meets the specifications of the printer.
Check if the drum unit and toner cartridges are installed correctly in their slots.
Print Quality Issues & Solutions
Issue 1 – Compressed Printed Pages
- Customize the print margins in the printer program.
- Try to print again from your computer and check if the Brother MFC 9330CDW print quality issue has been resolved.
Issue 2 – Colored letters Are Light Or Faint Copy
- In the printer program, navigate to the Copy Quality setting and select the Text or Receipt option.
- Change the copy density and contrast in the printer program.
Issue 3 – Colors are light or faint on the whole page
- Check if the Toner Save mode is set to off in the printer driver and proceed with the following steps to resolve the Brother MFC 9330CDW print quality issue.
- Ensure that the printer driver’s media type setting matches the paper type you have loaded into the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridges from the printer and shake them. Reinstall them into the printer correctly.
- Use a dry and soft lint-free cloth to clean the LED heads.
Issue 4 – White Streaks Or Bands Down The page
- Clean the scanner followed by the LED heads using a dry and soft lint-free cloth.
- If you see any torn pieces of paper inside the printer, remove them.
- Once done, clean the drum unit.
Issue 5 – Colored Streaks Or Bands Down The Page
- Clean the corona wires and scanner glass.
- Check if the green tab of the corona wire is at the original position.
- Replace the toner cartridges and drum units.
Issue 6 – Colored Lines Across The Page
- Replace the old toner cartridges and drum units with new ones.
- Check if the Brother MFC 9330CDW print quality issue has been resolved.
Issue 7 – White Spots Or Hollow Print
- The printer driver’s media type setting must match the paper type you use.
- Clean the printer’s drum unit.
- If the issue persists, replace the problematic drum unit with a new one.
Issue 8 – Blank Page Or Some Colors Are Missing
Replace the problematic drum unit and toner cartridges.
Issue 9 – The Color Of Printouts Is Not As Expected
- Change the print position and disable the Toner Save mode.
- In the printer driver, check if the Improve Gray Color option is not selected.
- If the print quality is poor in the black portion, select the checkbox beside the Enhance Black Printing option.
- If the Brother MFC 9330CDW print quality issue persists, replace the toner cartridges and drum units.
Issue 10 – Missing Thin Lines In Images
- If the Toner Save mode is enabled, disable it in the printer driver.
- Adjust the print resolution.
- If you are using a Windows printer driver, go to the Basic tab. Navigate to the Print Setting field and select the Improve pattern printing option.
- If you need technical assistance to resolve the Brother MFC 9330CDW print quality issues, contact our support members.