- Brother 9325cw Offline
Fix: Brother Mfc 9325cw Printer Offline
Is your Brother MFC-9325CW printer status offline or paused? Then, follow the simple troubleshooting instructions below to fix the Brother Mfc 7860dw Printer Offline issue.
Simple troubleshooting instructions
- Restart your Brother printer. Similarly, if your printer is turned off, turn it on.
- Check if any error code or message is displayed on your printer’s LCD screen. If yes, clear it and then perform the print operation.
- Reconnect your printer to the computer.
- If you find the USB or Ethernet cable that you’re using for the connectivity is damaged or incompatible, then replace it with a new one, and check whether or not the offline issue is resolved.
- Reinstall the Brother MFC-9325CW printer driver on your computer if necessary.
Set as the default printer
- Go to your Windows computer’s Control Panel window.
- Click Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Now, in the opened window, select and right-click on your Brother printer.
- Check if the Set as default printer option is selected. If not, select it.
- Now, check your printer status.
- If the Brother printer status is displayed as offline again, try the next method given below.
Deleting the queued print jobs
Sometimes, the queued print jobs might also cause these kinds of issues.
- On the Devices and Printers screen, select and right-click on your printer.
- This time, select the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printer tab and click the Cancel All Documents option.
- In case the Cancel All Documents option is grayed out, click on the Open As Administrator option and enter your Windows computer’s password in the given field.
Disabling “Use Printer Offline” or “Pause Printing”
- Open the Context menu of your printer by right-clicking on it.
- Click See what’s printing > Printer.
- If the Pause Printing or Use Printer Offline option is selected, then deselect it by clicking on it.
- Now, check if the Brother MFC-9325CW printer offline issue is resolved by printing a test page.
Using the correct printer driver
To perform the print operation from your Mac computer to the printer, you have to install the printer’s CUPS driver on it. To check and install the correct printer driver on your Mac computer, follow the instructions given below.
- Open the Printers & Scanners or Print & Scan screen on your Mac computer.
- Under the Printers section, select your Brother printer.
- Click Print.
- Now, check the type of driver installed on your computer under the Location section.
- If you find the AirPrint driver installed on your computer, then click the Plus icon below the Printers list and add the printer driver correctly.
If none of the methods fix the Brother Mfc 7860dw Printer Offline issue, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button provided on this page.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.