- Brother Mfc 7860dw Offline
How To Resolve Brother Mfc 7860dw Printer Offline?
The Brother MFC 7860DW printer is a wireless, compact machine that delivers high-quality printouts. But, sometimes, the printer goes offline. No worries, Brother Mfc 7860dw Printer Offline can be resolved shortly. Check this post for simple and easy solutions.
Resolving Brother Mfc 7860dw Printer Offline Problem
- Initially, ensure that your Brother MFC 7860DW printer is set as the default one. Here’s how to do it.
- On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel.
- Select the Hardware and Sounds option and then navigate to Devices and Printers.
- In that section, locate and right-click the printer icon and then choose Set as default printer. It should fix the problem.
- After this, check whether the supplied power cord is securely connected at both ends. If it is not connected properly, the printer goes offline. So, make sure that the power cord is connected properly. If necessary, disconnect the power cord and reconnect it.
- Additionally, check whether the Use Printer Offline option is disabled. Here’s how to disable it.
Disabling Use Printer Offline
Disabling this option is pretty simple. Initially, go to the Control Panel window.
- In that window, you need to select the Hardware and Sounds option. Choose the Devices and Printers section.
- In that section, you need to locate and right-click the printer icon.
- Select the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printer menu.
- Now, check whether the Use Printer Offline option is selected or not. If it is selected, deselect it.
It should fix the problem. By canceling the print jobs, you’ll be able to fix the Brother MFC 7860DW printer offline issue. Here’s how to do it.
Deleting The Stalled Print Jobs
- Initially, go to Control Panel on your Windows computer.
- Navigate to the Hardware and Sounds section and then choose the Devices and Printers option.
- In that section, right-click the printer icon and then select See what’s printing.
- Select the Printer menu.
- Now, you need to choose the Cancel All Documents option. It mostly fixes the problem.
- Sometimes, by uninstalling the existing printer driver and installing the updated one, you’ll be able to fix the Brother offline printer problem. It is simple. Just navigate to the official Brother website and then choose the appropriate printer driver. Before you begin the downloading process, just go to the Drivers tab on your Windows computer. Ensure that you choose the printer driver that you want to remove from your computer. Select the required option to delete the printer driver. Now, make sure that you download the new and updated printer driver from the official printer site.
- Go to the downloads page and then continue to choose the printer driver. Ensure that the printer driver is downloaded properly. That’s it. It should fix the problem now.
It’s time to restart the print spooler. It mostly fixes the offline printer problem. Here’s how to restart the print spooler.
- On your Windows computer, you need to open the Run dialog box.
- Type services in the Open field. It opens the Services window.
- Ensure that the Status column is checked. Verify whether the print spooler service is stopped or started. Make sure that you’ve restarted the print spooler service. It mostly fixes the offline printer problem.
That’s it. You’re done with the solutions. Apply these solutions, and you’ll be able to fix the Brother MFC 7860DW printer offline problem.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.