- Wireless Setup For Brother HL l3290cdw Printer
How To Perform Brother HL L3290CDW Wireless Setup?
Brother HL L3290CDW wireless setup – is a digital color printer that comes with a flatbed scanner that can be so convenient for copying and scanning. The printer is engineered in a way to give out the best printing qualities, exactly what a user must look for in a printer. With the quick printing speeds of up to 25 pages per minute, you can double the productivity at work or at home. This Brother printer also has a manual feed slot for other printing needs. With the help of easy connections and easy mobile printing options, the printer works hard along with the compact design ideal for small workplaces.
- Gives out rich printing with a lasting impression.
- With the help of the duplexer, you can save a lot on paper.
- With the easy wireless feature, you can easily perform printing with the help of the WPS connection.
- Built-in Wi-Fi can boost online printing speeds.
- Keep your printer within the range of your wireless router.
- Press the arrow buttons and select the Network option, then press OK.
- Use the arrow buttons and select the WLAN option, then press OK.
- Press the down or up arrow button and then select WPS. Now, press OK.
- When you see the WLAN enable? option, press the up arrow to turn it on.
- The LCD will now show the message Press Key on rtr. Now, press the WPS button on the router and press the Up arrow on the printer.
- The Brother HL-L3290CDW printer will find the wireless connection within seconds and will be paired to the router.
- You will find the message ‘Connected’ on the printer’s LCD screen.
If you need remote assistance to perform Brother HL L3290CDW wireless setup, contact us.