- How To Setup Brother HL-L3270CDW Wireless Printer?
How To Perform The Brother HL L3270CDW Wireless Setup?
The Brother HL-L3270CDW printer comes with a wide range of connectivity features, including Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB and other mobile connections like AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria for printing remotely.We’ve provided the easy and quick steps to establish the Brother HL L3270CDW wireless setup on this page.
Step 1: Software Installation
- You may find the Brother installation disc with the packaging. Insert the CD-ROM to install the printer software on your computer.
- Alternatively, visit the Brother support page to download the latest printer software.
Step 2: Setup Brother Printer Wireless Via WLAN Assistant
- Click twice on the installer to begin the installation. Agree to the License Agreement and choose Wireless Network Connection.
- Verify your router name under the Detecting Exiting Wireless Network Settings window and click Next.
- The setup wizard will automatically connect the Brother printer to the wireless network.
- On the printer’s touch panel, tap the Wi-Fi icon and touch WLAN Assistant.
- Enable WLAN by pressing the YES option and confirm your selection.
- Wait for the Brother printer to connect to the network. It may take two to three minutes.
- You’ve now successfully completed the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer wireless setup.
Step 3: Brother Printer Wireless Setup Via Setup Wizard
- If you receive a Failed to Connect message, click Next and tick the No, I don’t have a USB cable radio button.
- Find your network name (SSID) and network key on your router’s label.
- On the printer’s touch panel, select Setup Wizard from the options.
- Enter the Network key on the panel and press OK.
- Once the connection is made, follow the on-screen instructions on your computer and complete the wireless setup.
- You’ve now completed the wireless setup for your Brother printer.
For any queries regarding Brother HL L3270CDW wireless setup, contact our technical team by clicking the Call button on this page.