- How To Setup Brother HL L2390dw Printer?
How To Do The Brother HL L2390dw Printer Setup?
Brother HL L2390DW is an entry-level monochrome printer that can perform all the essential printer functions (Print, Copy, Scan) and can be used for home and small office purposes. The printer has a paper capacity of 251 sheets, which is then split between a 250 sheet main drawer and a one-sheet override slot. It has a remarkable cartridge system; the toner and drum unit are placed separately, so you won’t have to replace the drum each time you replace the toner cartridge. Let us see the Brother HL L2390DW printer setup procedure in the below segments.
- Brother HL L2390DW
- TN-730 starter toner cartridge
- Drum unit DR730
- Installation CD
- Quick Start Guide and User Guide
Unboxing and initial setup:
- Unbox the Brother HL L2390DW printer and its remaining accessories.
- Remove all the packaging materials from the box contents.
- Firmly connect the power cord between the rear end of the printer and an electric outlet.
- Firmly press the power button once to turn on your Brother printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and install the toner cartridge into its slot.
- Once the toner cartridge is installed successfully, close the cartridge access door.
- Wait for a few minutes so that the printer goes to an idle state.
- Arrange a stack of paper, which is of equal length and width.
- Gently open the input tray and slide down the paper.
- Adjust the paper guides so that the paper does not come out from the input tray.
- Once done, push the paper tray back in.
- Change the printer settings according to your choice.
Use the computer or laptop to finish the overall setup of your Brother HL L2390DW printer.
Driver installation steps (brother hl l2390dw):
The procedure for downloading the drivers is similar for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Turn on your computer and connect to the Internet.
- Open your default browser and land on the Brother support page.
- Choose your OS family and OS version and click OK.
- In the next window, read all the license agreements and click on Agree to the EULA and Download.
- As you have successfully downloaded the drivers, now carry on with the driver installation steps.
- Go to the Downloads folder, and locate the downloaded file (setup file).
- Double-click on the Setup File to go ahead with the installation process.
- Follow the Prompts and act accordingly.
- Finally, click on the Install button.
- Choose your connection type (Wireless connection, Wired network connection, Direct USB connection) and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and establish a connection between your Brother HL L2390DW printer and the computer.
- After the Brother HL L2390dw printer setup, you can print an alignment page to test the printer setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.