- Brother Hl L2380dw Printer Offline?
Brother Hl L2380dw Printer Offline?
Sometimes, the Brother printers go offline. Whenever your Brother HL L2380DW printer goes offline, it might disturb your work, and you cannot continue to work further. Don’t worry. Have a look at this page for simple solutions.
Resolving the Brother HL L2380DW printer offline problem
At times, if you have not set the printer as the default one, you need to do that first. It is simple and can be done using the following steps.
If you wish to know How To Do The Brother Hl L2380dw Printer Offline Problem quickly, we are here to help you. Steps included Troubleshooting and Deleting The Print Job.
Set the printer as default:
- On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sounds and then choose Devices and Printers.
- Locate and right-click the printer icon in that section.
- Select Set as default printer. It fixes the problem.
Deleting the print jobs:
You can also cancel the print jobs and fix the offline printer issue.
- On your computer, navigate to Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sounds and then click on Devices and Printers.
- Locate and right-click the printer icon.
- Select See what’s printing and then choose Printer.
- Select Cancel All Documents.
At times, the printer might go offline due to a hardware or network issue. So, you need to perform basic troubleshooting. It is very simple and easy.
Perform the basic troubleshooting:
- Initially, check for any errors on the touchscreen of your printer. If you find any, ensure that you clear all those errors.
- You can also connect the USB cable to a different port to fix the problem.
- By updating the driver automatically or manually, the offline printer problem can be fixed.
The easiest way to fix the printer offline problem is by disabling the Use Printer Offline option. Here’s how to do it.
Disabling Use Printer Offline
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu. Type “Control Panel” in the search field. From the search results, select Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sounds and then navigate to Devices and Printers.
- In that section, locate and right-click the printer icon.
- Select See what’s printing.
- Select the Printer menu at the top-left corner.
- Check whether the Use Printer Offline option is deselected. If it is selected, deselect it. It might help you fix the offline printer issue.
Resetting the service:
By resetting the services that manage the print queue, you can fix the offline printer issue.
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu.
- In the search bar, type “Services” From the search results, select the Services option.
- Locate the Print Spooler service and then right-click on it.
- Select Restart. It resolves the offline printer issue.
Additionally, you can restart your computer for a quick fix. You’ve now seen how to fix your Brother HL L2380DW printer offline problem.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.