- Brother 1050 Printing Problems
How To Resolve Brother 1050 Printing Issues?
Brother 1050 printing issues – The Brother 1050 is a label printer. The printer is mostly used in the shipping industry, where labels are essential. Brother 1050 prints label of up to 4” wide with a good printing speed of 69 pages per minute. The printing resolution for the Brother 1050 printer is 300 x 300 dpi, along with a built-in heavy duty cutter.
Some of the potential printing problems you would face on your Brother 1050 printer are the following.
How To Resolve The Brother 1050 Printing Issues?
THE PRINTER LABEL DOES NOT PRINT
- Check if the cables connected to the Brother 1050 are loose.
- If the DK roller is not installed correctly in the printer, remove the DK Roll and then install it correctly.
- Check if the DK roller’s compartment cover is closed. If it is open, it will lead to printing issues.
- Perform a simple reboot; turn off the Brother 1050 printer and turn it on again.
- Now, you will not have the printing problem on the Brother 1050 printer.
STATUS LED NOT LIT
- Make sure the power cord is plugged properly into the power source and to the Brother 1050 printer.
- If you are not able to receive the proper supply, connect the printer to a different power source.
STREAKS IN THE PRINT
- If the printer label gives out streaks or smudges, you have to clean the rollers on your Brother 1050 printer.
- Preferably use a new lint-free cloth and gently wipe away the ink sticking on the roller.
- Make sure you have inserted the right set of labels in the Brother 1050 printer.
- Remove the jammed label and discard it. Use a flashlight to see if there are any remaining small fragments of the paper.
For any other Brother 1050 printing issues, click the Call button for assistance.