What is Backup Code in Gmail ?
If you lose your phone with the Google account signed in; you cannot get codes via text messages or voice call. With these backup codes, you can sign in to your account alternatively. These codes can be generated up to 10 times. It is highly recommended to store these codes safely ; since these might be crucial when someone wants to steal your account. So, there is no need to worry about recovering your Google accounts if you lose your phone.
Gmail Backup Tool
The Advik Gmail Backup tool is one of the finest and easy-to-use tools available in the market which conveniently fits the user’s needs. This software is easy to use for all ages. This tool comes in handy while converting Gmail to PST, MSG, EML, PDF, HTML, MBOX and other file formats to the local drive. It also supports cloud to cloud migration from Gmail to other cloud parties.
Download Gmail Backup Tool
There are various tools available for backing up Gmail messages. However, the Gmail Backup Tool by Advik Software tops the list.
- Enter Advik’s official website URL in the address bar and press Enter.
- Click the Products section on top of the menu bar.
- Click on the Data Backup option present next to Data Recovery.
- Select the first option Gmail Backup which will direct you to the next page.
- Click on the Free Download option and the download will begin.
- Choose the Settings option on your Chrome browser and click on the Downloads option.
- Select the downloaded file from the list.
- Go to the downloads folder on your hard drive to access the downloaded file.
- Double click on the file to start the setup.
- Refer to our website for more Backup Email Contact details.
Automatic Gmail Backup Solution
Google’s Gmail does not backup its own data. However, Backupify is one of the best tools for recovering your Gmail data.
- Enter Backupify’s official web address in the address bar and press Enter.
- Click on G Suite for Work with the Google’s icon on it.
- Click on Try it free and it will open the application in a new tab.
- Select a Backupify product you want.
- Click on Office365 if you want a subscription for Microsoft products.
- Select the G Suite below which the Gmail Drive icons are present.
- Click Yes from the drop down list, if you are the Admin of the system.
- Select No if you are not the admin.
- Enter the details in the next page and begin your free trial version.
- Refer to this page for more information.