- Alexa Flashing Yellow Light
Alexa Flashing Yellow Light
Is your Alexa flashing yellow light continuously? Probably you might be receiving a notification. Ask Alexa to read out your messages. If it is a delivery notification, Alexa will inform you that an order has been delivered. If you have received a message in your inbox, Alexa would directly read the message. Wait until all the notifications are received. If this is not the case, stop the flashing yellow light on Alexa with these quick steps.
- First, check whether you have access to the Internet on your Alexa device.
- Next, restart your network and reconnect the Alexa device to it.
- On your Android or iPhone, touch the Alexa icon on the applications screen to launch the Alexa app.
- Tap the More icon (three horizontal lines) at the top-left corner and select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Select Notifications and then tap on Amazon Shopping.
- Now, you can control the Alexa settings related to the delivery notifications.
- Toggle off the delivery notifications button and check if the flashing yellow light has been turned off.
- If you wish to hide your orders from Alexa, open the Settings menu in the Alexa app and select Notifications.
- Tap Amazon Shopping and head to the Say or Show Item Titles section and turn it off.
- If the problem persists, tap Device Settings and choose your device from the displayed list.
- Select Communications and toggle off the button to disable communications from your Alexa device temporarily.
- Doing so will fix the flashing yellow light issue.
- If you have difficulties turning off the flashing yellow light, click the Call button on this page to contact our technical support team for remote assistance.