What Is AirPrint Brother
Airprint Brother is for those users who use brother printer. Unlike many other printers, the app can print documents and photos directly without the need of any cables to connect the printer. The Airprint feature of brother printer also lets you send FAX directly from the device, and this feature can only be found in a few printer models.
What Is AirPrint Epson
The AirPrint feature, in Epson allows you to print from anywhere using your iOS device. There is no need to download any drivers to use the AirPrint feature. The Airprint app is available on iOS devices above v4.2. With just a few taps, you can print not only documents or, photos but also print emails from the browser.
Do Airprint Printers Need Wifi
Wi-Fi plays a major role in Airprint. Only when the printer is connected to Wi-Fi, you can use the AirPrint feature. If the printer and the device are not connected to each other, then AirPrint may not work. So, it is advisable to connect the printer to Wi-Fi in-order to use the AirPrint feature.
Where To Find AirPrint On iPhone
AirPrint can be accessed from mail, Safari, and photos. There are other third-party apps that also support Airprint. To access the Airprint feature you have to tap on the Action button, where a list options will pop up.Choose the Print option and the user can tap on it to print anything.
HP Airprint Not Working
When your Airprint stops working, it can include several problems, such as your iOS device version is below V4.2 or the printer wont have been connected to a wireless network etc.
- HP Airprint may not work sometimes. Make sure that it is configured properly.
- To solve this problem, make sure that the printer is connected to a network connection.
- Also, the device should be connected to the same network of the printer.
- Ensure that the printer is switched on and is connected to the device.
- Check the iOS version of the device, make sure the iOS version is above v4.2.
- Try connecting you iOS device to a printer that supports Airprint and try printing.
AirPrint Printers Found
This error can occur because of some technical error. Ensure that everything is connected properly and is working.
- Ensure that the printer is not turned off., If so, turn it on.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to a network.
- Ensure that the printer supports AirPrint Setup.
- Configure your settings, and try connecting the printer again.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi is turned on and is working.