- How To Setup 123 HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M480f Printer?
How To Do The 123 HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M480f Setup?
Are you planning to perform the 123 HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M480f setup, we are here to help you. It comes with enormous features to simplify your daily printing job. Its mobile connectivity features, including the AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, enable one-touch printing. The HP M480f printer enhances the dynamic security feature. This feature on the printer sends you periodical notifications on firmware updates. The printer is also intended to be used solely with cartridges using HP’s original chip. Errors or alerts appear on the printer’s control panel itself, and you can just follow the prompts and resolve the printer issues. The easy and quick setup feature turns this printer into a must-buy.
We’ve provided quick steps to set up the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M480f printer. Go through the steps and execute them.
Step 1: Unpack The Printer
- Unwrap the printer from the package and find the following components inside the box:
- Two toners (Black and Gray)
- Power cord
- USB Cable
- AC adapter
- User manual and Start Here Guide
- Discard the protective tapes and tags from the printer.
- It’s always preferred to place the printer near the router in order to reduce any network interference.
- Lift the scanner, remove the protective sheets and tapes, and lower the scanner.
Step 2: Paper installation
- Press and hold the tray’s left and right handle, lower the tray, and extend the tray extension.
- Now, press the tab at the corners of the tray and slide out to its maximum.
- Load a stack of paper into the tray. The tray holds up to 50 sheets. Therefore, make sure not to exceed the limit.
- Slide in and adjust the width guides correctly in the tray.
- Pull out the paper tray and push the paper width guides to their maximum.
- Take a stack of paper, flip it out, even the paper, and load it on the tray.
- Adjust the paper width guides without crushing or damaging the paper.
- Now install the paper tray back in the printer.
Step 3: Connect the printer
- Connect your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M480f printer to the main power source and turn it on.
- Wait for the printer to turn stable. The process may take two to three minutes, so wait patiently.
- Once your printer becomes stable, set its language, country/region, date/time, and other settings on your printer.
- Save the entered details and follow the on-screen instructions to set the printer settings.
Step 4: Toner installation
- Press the button on the left panel and lower the front door of your printer.
- Hold the blue handle on the toner cartridge drawer and pull the drawer from the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge from the package. Ensure to discard the release tab on the box.
- Hold the toner by its side and gently shake it five to ten times.
- Place the new toner cartridge in the drawer and slide it into the drawer.
- Close the front cover of your printer and go to the printer’s control panel.
- Perform the on-screen instruction and complete the ink installation process.
Step 5: Software installation
- On your computer, launch your preferred web browser and download the printer driver from the official support page.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and run the application.
- Accept the terms and conditions, perform the on-screen instructions, and complete the 123 HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M480f setup. You can contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page. Our technical team will assist you further.