Restore Backup Email Contact
Restore Backup Email Contact
Gmail is a free email service developed by Google that allows users to send and receive mails through the internet. It can be accessed from the web browser or through a mobile application. It provides the ability to search for particular messages and allows users to remain inactive for about nine months. Gmail offers a high storage capacity. If you have deleted your gmail account you can restore gmail account. However, you can restore gmail account within three weeks of deleting it.
How to restore gmail account
The following the steps that are provided on how to restore gmail account. You can restore the lost messages, but the data in your account cannot be restored.
- On you browser, open the Google recovery page. This page contains a text field.
- Type the email address of the deleted Google account. Select the Next option present below the text field.
- If a message appears stating that your email does not exist or has been deleted then, you cannot restore gmail account.
- On the middle of the page, enter the last password that you remember for your email address, and click the Next option.
- Click Continue when prompted to open the account creation page, and restore your old email address.
- Check if the old email address, phone number and recovery email address are up-to-date.
- If not, you can update your account before proceeding, Click Submit and enter your phone number to receive a text message.
- A verification code will be sent to your phone ; Click Continue, enter the six digit verification code on your computer and click Verify.
- As long as the code is correct, the account can be restored.
- After restoration, login to your account.
How to restore gmail password
- On the Web browser of your computer ; open the Gmail page .
- Enter your email address and click the Next option.
- Click on Forgot Password present below the Enter your password field. Enter the last password that you remember for Gmail account and click on Next.
- Click Try a different question, if you do not remember the password for your account, answer it and then select Next. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Confirm the verification code that is sent to the phone number linked with your gmail account or confirm the message sent to the recovery email address.
- On the create password field, type the new password and confirm it.
- Click the Change password option and click Accept.
- Your password gets recovered and you can sign in to your Google account.
How to restore gmail settings to default
- The settings can be restored using the Gmail Keeper tool in the restore settings dialog box.
- On the text field, enter the email address and password.
- Ensure that your Gmail account is not sending or receiving emails during the restoration process.
- In the What to Restore option, go to the drop-down list box, tick the checkboxes present under Select Mailboxes (Inbox, Sent Mail, etc) and Select Label options.
- The restored emails will be labeled by the Gmail Keeper.
- Click on the Start Restore button to start the restoration process.
- Click on Copy backup source login info to copy the login information of the original backup account.
- The default Gmail settings for your Gmail account will get restored.
Steps to Restore Gmail App
The gmail app cannot be restored. However, if you have uninstalled the gmail application you can reinstall it from the Play Store or the Apple Store. If you have synced your photos, and contacts with your gmail account; you can restore them even when you log-in from a different mobile phone.
Ensure that all your contacts are tagged as Google contacts and check if they are correctly synced with your Gmail account. For photos, check the Google+ Photos and make sure that your photos are backed up., Make sure to include any Auto-backup that you have setup. You can also check your apps and ensure if everything is synced and is up to date. Even if you reset your computer, your data will be preserved.
common Queries About Gmail Setup
can i restore my gmail account
If you have deleted your Google account you can restore gmail account . Your Gmail account can be restored only within three weeks. However, the data in your account cannot be recovered. During the restoration process, use the computer or phone and login to your account using your default web browser. Enter the most recent password with the correct uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, etc. Be precise while answering security questions. You can also use the recovery email account or your registered phone number. Security notifications are sent to your phone to help you restore gmail account.
Is there a way to restore deleted emails in gmail
Go to the Gmail account page on the web browser of your computer. Login into your Gmail account and open your inbox. Select the Trash option present on the left side of your inbox. Scroll down to the Trash folder and find the email that was deleted. Select the checkbox present on the left side of the deleted email that you want to move to the inbox folder. A drop-down menu appears. Click the inbox option from the drop-down list. The deleted email moves to the inbox folder. The emails will be placed back in chronological order.
can i restore a deleted draft in gmail
There are only a few methods available to restore the deleted drafts in Gmail. Ensure that the draft is not moved to the trash folder. Click the Undo option that appears on the screen. This option will be available only when you click on another message or folder. If you have connected another device with the same Gmail account, put the device in airplane mode and recover the draft. If you have not closed the Gmail browser tab and if the processor memory is not overwritten, ; browse the memory to recover the draft. If the draft cannot be restored, rewrite the email.
can i restore gmail to 30 minutes ago
You can restore gmail account if you have deleted it 30 minutes ago. After three weeks, the account cannot be restored. The Gmail account after restoration does not include any previous emails. Only if the photos, contacts are synced with the email they can be restored, The email can be restored using the recovery email address or the phone number that you provide when the Gmail account was created. After restoring your account; create a password that you have not used before and log in to your account.
Is it possible to restore the archives label in gmail
The archive option allows users to access the messages whenever they need . There is no direct way to restore the archived mail. Go the All Mail label present on the left side of the Gmail inbox. The All Mail includes all the messages in your Gmail account . Scroll through the messages to find the message that was archived. To restore the archived mail to the inbox, click on the message and select the Move to Inbox button at the top of the screen.
Is there a way to restore deleted notes from gmail
The deleted notes can be restored from gmail. Search for the deleted messages in the All Mail folder. If the note is not found, look in the spam or trash folder . Use the Search Mail function present on top of the page and search for missing messages. If the deleted note is found, you can restore it. If the note is not found in any of the three folders; it indicates that the messages were deleted at some point in the past and cannot be recovered.